Close Up SEO Search Engine Optimisation
There is a variety of Search Engine Optimisation – SEO techniques that we utilise. In order to fully understand what the techniques are we must fully understand how the Search Engines we use work.
Here are some details about each method:
On Site Search Engine Optimisation SEO:
* Effective Keyword Selection: Before you start it is essential that you thoroughly research your keywords so you are sure that when your site is linked on page one of Google it achieves the relevant results.
* Applying Correct Source Data: It is important the file, Meta names and descriptions are applied correctly.
* Text and Content: It is important we write your website in order to get a greater consistency of SEO keywords.
* Increasing the size and content of your website: We have a number of methods which will allow us to, over time, increase the size and content of your website SEO.
Off Site Search Engine Optimisation SEO:
* Link Building: Link Building is an area to treat very delicately as correct link building will achieve excellent results; however, poor link building can be catastrophic. This came about when Google’s algorithm favoured links strongly.
In conclusion link forms sprang up and SEO companies were offering vast amounts of links for a price. The result of this was many sites rose quickly through the searches but when the algorithm changed they fell quickly too.
This is no way to build your business. Our customers enjoy consistent results because we use all methods of internet marketing and not just one.
* Articles: It is essential your site continues to grow in size and therefore the content and articles within your site are very important. Effective article writing is important, however it is not detrimental to how the user uses your site SEO.